Our logo has changed quite a bit over the years. Here is a quick look at the way we looked then ’til now.
A humble print shop started in downtown Temple, Texas in 1920, with a simple advertisement in the newspaper:
By the 1960s, we also offered office supplies, textbooks for the local community college, and a variety of gifts in a newer downtown storefront:
In the 1980s, the business was split in two — a printing company and an office products company, with two separate brands:
Eventually, the printing business was sold and later, Perry Office Products joined a purchasing cooperative of independent office products dealers. The group developed the “Office Plus” branding to provide simplified marketing and cohesion for members. So in the mid-90s, the company began operating as Perry Office Plus with a new brand:
By 2015, the company dropped the “OP” portion of the logo, while keeping the “office plus” moniker. By 2018, Perry Office Plus made additional logo tweaks:
At the end of 2019, a 100th anniversary logo was introduced to celebrate the company’s century in business:
No matter the year or the logo, the intention of great service, quality products, and commitment to community have remained the same!